Monday, November 16, 2009

MAD WITH CHEEEEZZZZYYY!!!!

BRAND NAME: Cheesy
Leslie’s Snacks




Product Review:

This snack’s shape & texture looks like the cheese curls that is often ‘pasalubong’ to us by our ‘balikbayan’ relatives. Cheesy is an absolute snack favorite! The flavor is so loaded up with cheese that it is addicting. However, there are also times that I bought a Cheezy snack but it did not own up to its name and the flavor is not enough but this is just some times. Nevertheless, it is best shared with family & friends whether it’s watching their favorite shows on TV, road trips, picnic, etc. The packaging has a funky feel to it that it gave me a feel of FUN.

The picture above shows me and my friends competing for a pack of Cheesy. Yes, it's best shared but since most of us can't get enough of its overly cheesy flavor, WE WANT MORE!!!Simply addicting. Try it! You'll see what I mean. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment