Monday, November 16, 2009

I <3 Sunsilk!

BRAND NAME: Sunsilk Shampoo
Unilever Philippines

Product Review:
I started patronizing Sunsilk shampoo when I got my hair done last December 2008. Basically because I was prohibited to use minted shampoos due to my hair treatment.

I have a problem of maintaining the healthiness of my hair but since I begun to use Sunsilk I felt like my hair became more alive & much easier to manage. I especially love the fragrant smell of the shampoo. With my active lifestyle, most of the times I am out in the morning until late afternoon but something that I really love with Sunsilk is that the fragrance is still there. It makes me more confident because I feel fresh all day long. Plus! Everytime I look at my hair it seems so alive. It's not just because I had my hair done but I felt my hair to have more volume & reborn.

Now, I'm more confident to show what I've got without worrying about a bad hair day. It's just a matter of flipping my long, healthy hair. Even my friends compliments me with my hair and whenever they ask what shampoo do I use, I proudly answer "Sunsilk!"

No comments:

Post a Comment