Monday, November 16, 2009

A Different Kind of Glow with Ponds White Beauty


Ponds White Beauty

Unilever Philippines


Product Review:


A lot of beauty products in the market promise a flawless white skin. Ponds white Beauty line stands out for me because not only you will have a flawless white skin but also a pinkish white glow. It gently dilutes the accumulated melanin in the skin, helping give it a radiant pinkish-white glow as it lightens. When I use Ponds White Beauty, I feel that my face lit up with a more natural look & color is added to my face. Whenever, I mingle with other people, all I have to do is just flash a radiant smile to match the fresh, natural, and rosy glow of my skin. I recommend this to women who wants a right kind of light & fairness to their skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment